Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blurgghhh ...

I have sickness. Annoying cough, and much sleepiness!!

Not much happening except for coughing and sloozing (half sleeping / half snoozing).

Although waking hours have been made much more pleasant by pouring over the new editions of Frankie and Peppermint magazines. Wonderfull bits of prettiness and usefullness and funniness!! I particularly love the first look - where you window shop the piccies and stick your nose into one or two articles ... because you know you've still got the second and third looks still to come! Accompanied by the background delights of Doris Day in "On Moonlight Bay" ... Heaven!!

My almost finished knitting of my cardy is sitting next to me ... taunting me ... I want to finish it by the energy is non-existent. Boo.

I think a Lady Grey with honey and lemon will be the only other thing I can muster tonight ... drink tea ... sleeeeppp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment